Enrolling your child in daycare can be a stressful situation – on both ends! There are many articles about what to look for in a daycare, questions to ask, and things of that nature. But, there is little info on what providers are actually thinking and looking for on the other end. It’s not always easy to talk about, but these tips can really help prospective and currently-enrolled daycare parents have a better relationship and experience with their child care provider, which will better serve their child in the long run!
– Preparing Infant for Daycare Video: https://youtu.be/hYhvknYSJ44
MOST WATCHED VIDEOS:
– Day in the Life of a Daycare Provider: https://youtu.be/uya2PwOvcCo
– In-Home Child Care Tour: https://youtu.be/xHFFDs7YMBc
– 7 Record-Keeping Tips for Small Business Owners: https://youtu.be/fVb4438VCPg
MAIN UPLOAD SCHEDULE:
– TUES: Working Mom, Organization, Declutter, Etc.
– THURS: Health-Related Content
– FRI: Daycare Content
– SUN: Working Mom Weekly Prep Vlog
Check out our daycare printables in our shop: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Work-Life-Glue
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/sarahwlg/ or https://instagram.com/sanwlg/
EMAIL: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
*Links may contain affiliate links to products we use and love. We never share or link to anything we don’t love ourselves, but we appreciate if you click and help support our content. 🙂
Music by Epidemic Sound (http://www.epidemicsound.com)
We SO appreciate all of our subscribers! You all are amazing human beings who make our lives so much better! Thank you for taking time out of your day to watch our silly little videos and for leaving such sweet, genuine comments. You make our days brighter!
View original video here.